Posts tagged: Herbalife Innovation & Manufacturing
Our mission for nutrition is at the heart of everything we do. Through our Seed to Feed commitment, we ensure the benefits, safety, purity and consistency of Herbalife® products. Seed to Feed is a global initiative that touches every Herbalife market and product variety. It’s how we refer to the expert staff, state-of-the-art processes, quality control systems and advanced technology at our company-owned and partner manufacturing facilities around the world. Through Seed to Feed we ensure the effectiveness, safety, purity, and consistency of Herbalife® products.
14 Steps of Seed to Feed
Five Components of Seed to Feed Philosophy
1. Great Ingredients: Careful selection of ingredient suppliers.
2. Nutrition Based Science: Products based on years of established nutrition science.
3. Thorough Testing: Multiple rounds of rigorous in-process testing.
4. Manufactured with Care: State-of-the-art blending, compression, packaging and manufacturing.
5. Nutrition Delivered to You: Use of advanced technology to monitor conditions during product storage and transport and to ensure quality throughout the product shelf life.
The new Herbalife Innovation & Manufacturing (H.I.M.) facility in Winston-Salem, N.C., will expands the global manufacturing capacity of Herbalife and supports the company’s Seed to Feed commitment: an initiative to control quality throughout the entire product development lifecycle, beginning with cultivation of raw ingredients Read more »